Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Neptune) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Neptune is a town rich in Victorian architecture, tree-lined streets, lakes, and parks.
- Research opportunities available.
- Epic EMR (October 2019) and scribe coverage.
- In Neptune you can enjoy all the advantages of coastal living including sand, surf, and seafood.
- The K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital (member of Hackensack Meridian Health) at Jersey Shore University Medical Center is a 643-bed regional medical center specializing in advanced cardiac care and surgery, innovative orthopedics and rehabilitation, superior cancer care, and the most comprehensive pediatrics program in the two-county region.
- There are a variety of restaurants, quaint shops and stores.
- Located in the Jersey Shore area, Neptune Township is home to year-round communities.
- Easily accessible by car, train and bus, Neptune is about an hour from Philadelphia and New York City.
- Most pediatric subspecialty support available (including pediatric neurosurgery, radiology, etc).
- This is the only Level II Trauma Center with pediatric commitment in Monmouth and Ocean counties.
- Pediatric Residency onsite.
- Affiliation with Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine at Seton Hall University provides many opportunities for growth on an academic, clinical, and administrative level.
- Jersey Shore UMC, the first state-designated children's hospital in Monmouth and Ocean counties, was renamed the K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital at Jersey Shore University Medical Center in early 2006.
- Brand NEW simulation center opened in 2018.
- 10 Picu beds & 40 Nicu beds.
- The K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital is hiring a Full-Time Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician at Jersey Shore University Medical Center - Neptune, NJ.
- 90,000 annual ED visits with 20,000 pediatric visits.
- It is here that one can find excellent school systems, charming neighborhoods, and all the advantages of modern suburban life.
- Level II pediatric trauma center.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Feb 6.