Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Neptune) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 90,000 annual ED visits with 20,000 pediatric visits.
- The K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital (member of Hackensack Meridian Health) at Jersey Shore University Medical Center is a 643-bed regional medical center specializing in advanced cardiac care and surgery, innovative orthopedics and rehabilitation, superior cancer care, and the most comprehensive pediatrics program in the two-county region.
- This is the only Level II Trauma Center with pediatric commitment in Monmouth and Ocean counties.
- Jersey Shore UMC, the first state-designated children's hospital in Monmouth and Ocean counties, was renamed the K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital at Jersey Shore University Medical Center in early 2006.
- Brand NEW simulation center opened in 2018.
- Epic EMR (October 2019) and scribe coverage.
- The K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital is hiring a Full-Time Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician at Jersey Shore University Medical Center - Neptune, NJ.
- There are a variety of restaurants, quaint shops and stores.
- Level II pediatric trauma center.
- Located in the Jersey Shore area, Neptune Township is home to year-round communities.
- In Neptune you can enjoy all the advantages of coastal living including sand, surf, and seafood.
- Easily accessible by car, train and bus, Neptune is about an hour from Philadelphia and New York City.
- Pediatric Residency onsite.
- 10 Picu beds & 40 Nicu beds.
- Research opportunities available.
- Most pediatric subspecialty support available (including pediatric neurosurgery, radiology, etc).
- Affiliation with Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine at Seton Hall University provides many opportunities for growth on an academic, clinical, and administrative level.
- Neptune is a town rich in Victorian architecture, tree-lined streets, lakes, and parks.
- It is here that one can find excellent school systems, charming neighborhoods, and all the advantages of modern suburban life.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services