Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · September 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Browns Mills) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 18 general exam/treatment areas.
- Effective July 1, Capital Health assumed operation of the satellite emergency department (SED) located on the Browns Mills campus of Deborah Heart and Lung Center, Burlington County's only fully licensed cardiac center.
- Capital Health, a well-respected and top-rated acute care hospital system, brings its expertise in emergency services to the satellite emergency dept.
- Scenic trips along Lakeshore Drive provide spectacular views of the town and Mirror Lake.
- Capital Health Emergency Department at Deborah in Browns Mills, NJ is an 89-bed teaching hospital that specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of congenital and acquired heart, lung, and vascular diseases in adults, as well as providing outpatient cardiology services for children, offering leading-edge surgical techniques and non-surgical alternatives for treating these conditions.
- 20,000 patients per year.
- Emergency Medical Associates (EMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, is hiring Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians at Capital Health's Emergency Department at Deborah.
- Lab services.
- Triage bay.
- In the summer months, swimming and movies under the stars at Mirror Lake Beach attract people from around the state.
- The community is located in the Pemberton Township in Burlington County and is overflowing with aesthetic beauty and cultural history.
- Ensuring a seamless transition in patient care and emergency medical operations.
- The Hospital has received a 5-Star CMS rating, a 3-Star Society for Thoracic Surgeons rating, and ranks as.1 in NJ for patient satisfaction.
- Cardiac Resuscitation.
- Deborah is consistently recognized as a leader in patient care and innovative healing, and has won numerous awards.
- Browns Mills is also easily accessible to the Jersey Shore, which is 30 miles away and the Joint Military Base at McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst.
- Browns Mills is a small suburban/rural community 33 miles from Philadelphia.
- The lake, which is in the heart of the town, offers a variety of recreational activities.
- The new name for the SED will be Capital Health Emergency Department at Deborah.
- 128-slice, ultra fast CT scanner for rapid cardiac diagnosis.
- Emergency Department Profile.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services