Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Manhattan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our elite Emergency Special Operations team in New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Michigan.
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts.
- The ideal candidates for these positions must be adaptive, possess. Enhance your work-life balance with blocked time off to enjoy doing what you love!
- Patient safety organization.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- TeamHealth Institute resources and free CME.
- Our Special Operations team works at selected EDs, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Excellent alternative to locums with guaranteed full-time.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Abem or Aobem with Emergency Medicine residency training required.
- TeamHealth will obtain any additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states if needed.
- LiveWell WorkLife concierge program.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago