Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Manhattan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth Institute resources and free CME.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Our Special Operations team works at selected EDs, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Patient safety organization.
- LiveWell WorkLife concierge program.
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Abem or Aobem with Emergency Medicine residency training required.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- TeamHealth will obtain any additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states if needed.
- The ideal candidates for these positions must be adaptive, possess. Enhance your work-life balance with blocked time off to enjoy doing what you love!
- Excellent alternative to locums with guaranteed full-time.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our elite Emergency Special Operations team in New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Michigan.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 29.