Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Albany) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Close proximity to Baseball Hall of Fame, Adirondacks, Catskill Mountain ranges and Saratoga Springs.
- St. Peter's Hospital, the flagship hospital and an affiliate of St. Peter's Health Partners, is the largest Catholic acute care community hospital in northeastern New York state.
- Edims EMR.
- Cultural offerings include museums, art galleries, eclectic restaurants, historic sites, aquatic duck tours, trolley tours, boutiques and more.
- Scribes 24/7.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Recreational offerings include boating, fishing, skiing, snowboarding, snow-shoeing, hiking and biking.
- Exceptional compensation package!
- Albany is New York's State capital and the second oldest surviving settlement from the original 13 colonies.
- Forbes Magazine lists Albany as one of "America's Best Places for Business and Careers" in 2018, and United States News & World Report ranks Albany as one of its "Best Places to Live" in the nation for 2018.
- 56,000 annual volume.
- 54 hours daily of Physician coverage.
- The hospital, founded in ers of Mercy, is a voluntary, not-for-profit community tertiary hospital with aff physicians, and nearly 6,000 employees.
- Located just 3 hours from NYC, Boston and Montreal.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at St. Peter's Hospital located in Albany, NY.
- 42 ED beds.
- 48 hours of APP coverage Monday-Friday, 40 hours of APP coverage on the weekends.
- H1B Visa candidates considered.
- United States News & World Report has awarded St. Peter's Hospital the highest ranking in the Capital Region and one of the highest rankings in New York state for excellent quality of care.
- The eight "high performing" ratings, along with the hospital's overall rating, led United States News & World Report to award St. Peter's Hospital a "Best Regional Hospital" designation.
- Residents of Albany are able to enjoy diverse cultures and geographic regions.
- Nationally Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine or BC/BE in FM or IM with significant emergency medicine experience.
- Dedicated pharmacists in the ED.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services