Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Albany) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located just 3 hours from NYC, Boston and Montreal.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine or BC/BE in FM or IM with significant emergency medicine experience.
- Scribes 24/7.
- 48 hours of APP coverage Monday-Friday, 40 hours of APP coverage on the weekends.
- United States News & World Report has awarded St. Peter's Hospital the highest ranking in the Capital Region and one of the highest rankings in New York state for excellent quality of care.
- Recreational offerings include boating, fishing, skiing, snowboarding, snow-shoeing, hiking and biking.
- Dedicated pharmacists in the ED.
- St. Peter's Hospital, the flagship hospital and an affiliate of St. Peter's Health Partners, is the largest Catholic acute care community hospital in northeastern New York state.
- Edims EMR moving to Epic July 2020.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at St. Peter's Hospital located in Albany, NY.
- The hospital, founded in ers of Mercy, is a voluntary, not-for-profit community tertiary hospital with aff physicians, and nearly 6,000 employees.
- 56,000 annual volume.
- 42 ED beds.
- 54 hours daily of Physician coverage.
- Nationally Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care.
- Forbes Magazine lists Albany as one of "America's Best Places for Business and Careers" in 2018, and United States News & World Report ranks Albany as one of its "Best Places to Live" in the nation for 2018.
- Residents of Albany are able to enjoy diverse cultures and geographic regions.
- Albany is New York's State capital and the second oldest surviving settlement from the original 13 colonies.
- Cultural offerings include museums, art galleries, eclectic restaurants, historic sites, aquatic duck tours, trolley tours, boutiques and more.
- The eight "high performing" ratings, along with the hospital's overall rating, led United States News & World Report to award St. Peter's Hospital a "Best Regional Hospital" designation.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Close proximity to Baseball Hall of Fame, Adirondacks, Catskill Mountain ranges and Saratoga Springs.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on May 22.