Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Poughkeepsie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- All an easy train ride away from New York City!
- Our Level II Trauma Center has been recognized for stroke and cardiac care and is the area's only cardiothoracic surgery center.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine with current Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications.
- This Emergency Department sees an annual patient volume of 70, of the three hospitals in the HealthQuest Health System.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our dynamic emergency department team at Vassar Brothers Medical Center in Poughkeepsie, New York.
- We provide 72 hours of physician coverage and 40 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Enjoy the beauty of the Hudson Valley and the benefits of a world-class network of EM physicians.
- TeamHealth offers competitive hourly rates, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 29.