Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Poughkeepsie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- We provide 72 hours of physician coverage and 40 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Competitive compensation.
- All an easy train ride away from New York City!
- Our Level II Trauma Center has been recognized for stroke and cardiac care and is the area's only cardiothoracic surgery center.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our dynamic emergency department team at Vassar Brothers Medical Center in Poughkeepsie, New York.
- This Emergency Department sees an annual patient volume of 70, of the three hospitals in the HealthQuest Health System.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine with current Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- TeamHealth offers competitive hourly rates, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Enjoy the beauty of the Hudson Valley and the benefits of a world-class network of EM physicians.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago