Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Valhalla) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Level I Trauma Center - adult & pediatric with 24/7 Medevac.
- Valhalla, NY also features a town pool, community center, Kensico Dam, and a 40-slip marina.
- Adjacent to the town of Sleepy Hollow, immortalized in Washington Irving's "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.
- Valhalla, NY is nestled in beautiful Westchester County.
- All Scripts/Edims EMR (Cerner coming in 2020).
- Award-winning Stat flight team.
- 40 minutes north of Manhattan, NY.
- 45 ED beds.
- With a total workforce of 7,000 healthcare professionals including er Medical Center is one of the region's largest sources of employment and economic impact.
- Emergency Medical Associates (EMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, is hiring a Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physician (with special interest in Critical Care) at Westchester Medical Center located in Valhalla, NY.
- Separate Burn Center.
- Complimented by excellent schools, shops, restaurants, and gently rolling hills with large areas of open land, including numerous public parks.
- From prevention to education and treatment, the physicians, health care staff and volunteers at Westchester Medical Center and our MidHudson Regional Hospital have a reputation as the region's most advanced and innovative health care delivery system.
- 50,000 annual patient volume.
- Recreational opportunities along the Hudson River, including fishing, boating, kayaking and hiking.
- Advanced Practice Provider Coverage.
- Westchester Medical Center (WMC), the 895-bed regional medical system serving New York's Hudson Valley region and beyond, encompasses a regional academic medical center, children's hospital, community hospital, two inpatient behavioral health centers, homecare and numerous outpatient health and related services serves as a lifeline to the more than 3 million people in the Hudson Valley region and beyond.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Envision Physician Services