Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (New Brunswick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine.
- Graded by the Hospital Safety Score as one of the nation's safest hospitals.
- Saint Peter's University Hospital has been serving the healthcare needs of central New Jersey for more than a century.
- It has grown to become a technologically advanced, 478-bed teaching hospital that provides a broad array of services to the community.
- As a member of the Saint Peter's Healthcare System, the hospital is a non-profit, acute care facility sponsored by the Roman Catholic Diocese of Metuchen, NJ.
- Awards and Recognition.
- Recently expanded Adult ED.
- Adult Fast Track with 12 beds.
- Excellent throughput metrics.
- Fully equipped Resuscitation/Trauma Room.
- Paragon EMR system.
- Designated by the Joint Commission as a Top Performer four times in a row.
- 69,000 annual Emergency Department visits with 24,000 annual Pediatric visits.
- New Brunswick, New Jersey, home to Rutgers University, is located in Middlesex County only one hour from New York City and Philadelphia.
- United States News and World Report regionally ranked Saint Peter's on the Best Hospitals List.
- Scribe coverage.
- A large acute-care area for more serious injuries and illnesses.
- The only Nicu in New Jersey to earn the Beacon Award for Excellence.
- Well developed protocols for Stemi, Stroke, and Sepsis.
- 14-bed Peds ED with 11 private rooms and Pediatric Fast Track area.
- In the 15-block downtown area enjoy a meal at one of the many restaurants or take in a show, stroll the gardens at Rutgers and take a trip to one of many Jersey Beaches.
- The city is nicknamed "The Health Care City" to reflect the importance of the city's healthcare industry.
- Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant coverage.
- The hospital treats more than 30,000 inpatients and more than 200,000 outpatients annually.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services