Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (New Brunswick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant coverage.
- United States News and World Report regionally ranked Saint Peter's on the Best Hospitals List.
- Saint Peter's University Hospital has been serving the healthcare needs of central New Jersey for more than a century.
- 69,000 annual Emergency Department visits with 24,000 annual Pediatric visits.
- Graded by the Hospital Safety Score as one of the nation's safest hospitals.
- Fully equipped Resuscitation/Trauma Room.
- It has grown to become a technologically advanced, 478-bed teaching hospital that provides a broad array of services to the community.
- Recently expanded Adult ED.
- Well developed protocols for Stemi, Stroke, and Sepsis.
- The only Nicu in New Jersey to earn the Beacon Award for Excellence.
- Designated by the Joint Commission as a Top Performer four times in a row.
- Scribe coverage.
- The city is nicknamed "The Health Care City" to reflect the importance of the city's healthcare industry.
- A large acute-care area for more serious injuries and illnesses.
- Adult Fast Track with 12 beds.
- 14-bed Peds ED with 11 private rooms and Pediatric Fast Track area.
- In the 15-block downtown area enjoy a meal at one of the many restaurants or take in a show, stroll the gardens at Rutgers and take a trip to one of many Jersey Beaches.
- Paragon EMR system.
- The hospital treats more than 30,000 inpatients and more than 200,000 outpatients annually.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine.
- As a member of the Saint Peter's Healthcare System, the hospital is a non-profit, acute care facility sponsored by the Roman Catholic Diocese of Metuchen, NJ.
- Excellent throughput metrics.
- Awards and Recognition.
- New Brunswick, New Jersey, home to Rutgers University, is located in Middlesex County only one hour from New York City and Philadelphia.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jan 8.