Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (New Brunswick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It has grown to become a technologically advanced, 478-bed teaching hospital that provides a broad array of services to the community.
- Awards and Recognition.
- Adult Fast Track with 12 beds.
- As a member of the Saint Peter's Healthcare System, the hospital is a non-profit, acute care facility sponsored by the Roman Catholic Diocese of Metuchen, NJ.
- A large acute-care area for more serious injuries and illnesses.
- In the 15-block downtown area enjoy a meal at one of the many restaurants or take in a show, stroll the gardens at Rutgers and take a trip to one of many Jersey Beaches.
- Well developed protocols for Stemi, Stroke, and Sepsis.
- 14-bed Peds ED with 11 private rooms and Pediatric Fast Track area.
- Scribe coverage.
- United States News and World Report regionally ranked Saint Peter's on the Best Hospitals List.
- New Brunswick, New Jersey, home to Rutgers University, is located in Middlesex County only one hour from New York City and Philadelphia.
- Recently expanded Adult ED.
- The hospital treats more than 30,000 inpatients and more than 200,000 outpatients annually.
- Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant coverage.
- The city is nicknamed "The Health Care City" to reflect the importance of the city's healthcare industry.
- Paragon EMR system.
- Excellent throughput metrics.
- The only Nicu in New Jersey to earn the Beacon Award for Excellence.
- Fully equipped Resuscitation/Trauma Room.
- Saint Peter's University Hospital has been serving the healthcare needs of central New Jersey for more than a century.
- Designated by the Joint Commission as a Top Performer four times in a row.
- Graded by the Hospital Safety Score as one of the nation's safest hospitals.
- 69,000 annual Emergency Department visits with 24,000 annual Pediatric visits.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Aug 8.