Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · November 17, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Newburgh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 23 Beds.
- An $11 million renovation and expansion of the Kaplan Family Center for Emergency Medicine is underway.
- 36 hour of Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- 55,000 Annual Volume.
- Newburgh is located in the beautiful mid-Hudson Valley, bordering the majestic Hudson River.
- Slch was the first hospital in the region to earn New York State Stroke Center designation.
- Considered part of the New York metropolitan area, its proximity to New York City and other large cities are favorable.
- Downtown Manhattan is one hour away, Albany is ninety minutes and Danbury, CT is less than a one hour drive.
- The second largest historic district in New York State and a diverse mix of shopping, culture and dining.
- Position Profile.
- Meditech EMR.
- Montefiore St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital is a not-for-profit hospital dedicated to serving the health care needs of those in the Hudson Valley, NY.
- 8 Fast Track Beds.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Physician at Montefiore St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital located in Newburgh, NY.
- 5 Peds beds / % of Ped volume: 15-20%, most through Fast Track.
- Scribes for all shifts.
- A Level III trauma center, Slch is equipped with general trauma bays and specialty treatment bays for cardiac, asthma, women's health and pediatrics enable the hospital's highly skilled Emergency Medicine team to provide comprehensive, quality care in a patient-centered environment.
- 36 hours of physician coverage.
- Newburgh offers fantastic river views.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services