Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Newburgh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Meditech EMR.
- 5 Peds beds / % of Ped volume: 15-20%, most through Fast Track.
- The second largest historic district in New York State and a diverse mix of shopping, culture and dining.
- Position Profile.
- Downtown Manhattan is one hour away, Albany is ninety minutes and Danbury, CT is less than a one hour drive.
- An $11 million renovation and expansion of the Kaplan Family Center for Emergency Medicine is underway.
- 36 hours of physician coverage.
- Newburgh offers fantastic river views.
- Montefiore St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital is a not-for-profit hospital dedicated to serving the health care needs of those in the Hudson Valley, NY.
- Slch was the first hospital in the region to earn New York State Stroke Center designation.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Per Diem Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Physician at Montefiore St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital located in Newburgh, NY.
- Scribes for all shifts.
- A Level III trauma center, Slch is equipped with general trauma bays and specialty treatment bays for cardiac, asthma, women's health and pediatrics enable the hospital's highly skilled Emergency Medicine team to provide comprehensive, quality care in a patient-centered environment.
- 23 Beds.
- Considered part of the New York metropolitan area, its proximity to New York City and other large cities are favorable.
- 8 Fast Track Beds.
- Newburgh is located in the beautiful mid-Hudson Valley, bordering the majestic Hudson River.
- 36 hour of Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- 55,000 Annual Volume.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services