Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Newburgh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A Level III trauma center, Slch is equipped with general trauma bays and specialty treatment bays for cardiac, asthma, women's health and pediatrics enable the hospitals highly skilled Emergency Medicine team to provide comprehensive, quality care in a patient-centered environment.
- Scribe Coverage.
- 55,000 Annual Volume.
- The second largest historic district in New York State and a diverse mix of shopping, culture and dining.
- 8 Fast Track Beds.
- 36 hours of physician coverage.
- 36 hours of Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- Newburgh is located in the beautiful mid-Hudson Valley, bordering the majestic Hudson River.
- Emergency Medical Associates (EMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Physician at St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital located in Newburgh, NY.
- Considered part of the New York metropolitan area, its proximity to New York City and other large cities are favorable.
- An $11 million renovation and expansion of the Kaplan Family Center for Emergency Medicine was recently completed.
- Newburgh offers fantastic river views.
- Slch was the first hospital in the region to earn New York State Stroke Center designation, and has one of the newest Emergency Departments in the region.
- Meditech EMR.
- Downtown Manhattan is one hour away, Albany is ninety minutes and Danbury, CT is less than a one hour drive.
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital is a not-for-profit hospital dedicated to serving the health care needs of those in the Hudson Valley.
- 23 Beds.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services