Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · September 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Newburgh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Meditech EMR.
- 36 hour of Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- An $11 million renovation and expansion of the Kaplan Family Center for Emergency Medicine is underway.
- 8 Fast Track Beds.
- Slch was the first hospital in the region to earn New York State Stroke Center designation.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Physician at St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital located in Newburgh, NY.
- Downtown Manhattan is one hour away, Albany is ninety minutes and Danbury, CT is less than a one hour drive.
- Newburgh offers fantastic river views.
- 55,000 Annual Volume.
- Position Profile.
- The second largest historic district in New York State and a diverse mix of shopping, culture and dining.
- Newburgh is located in the beautiful mid-Hudson Valley, bordering the majestic Hudson River.
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital is a not-for-profit hospital dedicated to serving the health care needs of those in the Hudson Valley, NY.
- 23 Beds.
- A Level III trauma center, Slch is equipped with general trauma bays and specialty treatment bays for cardiac, asthma, women's health and pediatrics enable the hospital's highly skilled Emergency Medicine team to provide comprehensive, quality care in a patient-centered environment.
- 5 Peds beds / % of Ped volume: 15-20%, most through Fast Track.
- 36 hours of physician coverage.
- Scribes for all shifts.
- Considered part of the New York metropolitan area, its proximity to New York City and other large cities are favorable.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Envision Physician Services