Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Toms River) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dedicated Chest Pain Center with specialized cardiac care.
- Diverse pathology with ability to do procedures.
- Autism Friendly.
- Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals, and a variety of dining and shopping options.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Best Places to Live' by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- 78,000 annual volume including 9,000 pediatric visits.
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring an Emergency Medicine Physician in the Jersey Shore area.
- Best Places to Raise a Child- Reader's Digest.
- Ranked as one of the.
- Consistently rated in the 99th percentile of high volume EDs by Press Ganey Medical Director.
- Community Medical Center (CMC) is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab and cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs.
- Self-run, 30-bed ED RDU.
- Community Medical Center, member of RWJ Barnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ.
- The Cancer Center is designated by the Commission on Cancer of The American College of Surgeons as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program since 1986 and is also the recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award.
- Wide range of sub specialist back up available including hand and neuro surgery.
- 8 PEDs beds.
- The Breast Center is a designated program by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (Napbc), the only accredited center in Ocean and Atlantic counties.
- Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area.
- CMC has earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for its Stroke, Heart Failure, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Total Joint Replacement-Hip and Knee programs.
- 60 miles south of New York City.
- 64 ED beds.
- Best nursing staffed ED in RWJ Barnabas Health system with experienced nurses and low turnover.
- 7 Fast Track beds.
- 24/7 one on one Scribe support.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jan 29.