Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · December 11, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Poughkeepsie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Antiquing, farmer's markets, wineries and numerous restaurants.
- Fast Track.
- Poughkeepsie, NY is located midway between NYC and Albany with rail commuter services to NYC via the MTA, Metro-North Railroad and Pennsylvania Station via Amtrak.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center located in Poughkeepsie, NY.
- Cultural offerings include charming historic districts, art galleries, theaters, numerous museums, Hudson Valley Philharmonic, Mid-Hudson Civic Center (hockey, musical concerts, etc.
- MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center is a 243-bed community hospital located in Poughkeepsie, New York.
- Close proximity to four colleges (Bard, Marist, Vassar and Dutchess Community College) and the Culinary Institute of America.
- Poughkeepsie is nestled in beautiful Dutchess County, complimented by excellent schools and numerous outdoor activities.
- MidHudson Regional Hospital is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center Health Network (WMC Health), is a NY State Stroke Center and features a well-recognized center for Communication Disorders.
- The Emergency Department at MidHudson Regional Hospital sees 30,000 visits annually.
- 25 ED beds & 10 psychiatric beds.
- Home to IBM's software development and design center.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR.
- This facility is a designated Level II Trauma Center-the busiest in NY state, and has three trauma bays.
- Outdoor activities include: hiking, biking, boating, golf, close to great skiing/snowboarding, ballooning, numerous parks and gardens, the Appalachian Trail, horseback riding and the Walkway Over the Hudson State Historic Park.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services