Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rahway) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers and medical scribes.
- Designated stroke center.
- Minutes from Staten Island.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Rahway's renovated Emergency Department is ready to treat all your medical emergencies including cardiac, neurologic and orthopedic.
- Services include emergency angioplasty, hematology-oncology services, critical care, orthopedic surgery, neurology and a sub-acute unit to ease transition back home.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Recreational offerings include tennis, playground areas and golf courses.
- EMS All Scripts/Edmis.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Rahway is an acute care community hospital that provides inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical services.
- 39,500 annual patient volume.
- This hospital has an academic affiliation with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.
- 23 beds plus a double triage room.
- Recently renovated.
- Residents of Rahway enjoy shopping and dining in nearby Westfield, Cranford and Clark, NJ.
- Rahway, NJ is located in a dynamic suburban community.
- Fast Track.
- 30 minutes from NYC and less than 60 minutes to the NJ Shore.
- Cultural offerings include the Union County Performing Arts Center.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services