Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · June 1, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Union) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rated High Performing in Adult Specialty and Adult Procedures/Conditions in 2018-2019 by United States News and World Report.
- 36,000 visits annually.
- Over 40 parks/playgrounds, 14 tennis courts, 9 softball fields, 2 picnic groves and a street hockey facility.
- Union, NJ is 40 minutes from the NJ Shore and 30 minutes from New York City.
- Union Campus is a satellite ED, and one of only 22 emergency departments in the nation to be recognized by the ENA for exceptional and innovative performance in leadership, practice, education, advocacy and research.
- Nearly 30 houses of worship.
- Union, NJ is home to major corporations, including Schering-Plough, Comcast, Verizon and Elizabethtown Gas Company.
- Hospitals for Stroke Care, Critical Care and General Surgery: Healthgrades.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Per Diem Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at Overlook Emergency Services located in Union, NJ.
- A' Grade from The LeapFrog Group in 2018.
- Achieved a letter.
- 24 beds.
- Overlook Emergency Services, Union Campus is located in Union, NJ.
- Affiliated with Overlook Medical Center in Summit.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR.
- Union offers convenient shopping and dining as well as a diverse cultural heritage, which is celebrated with parades, festivals, and events.
- Home to Kean University and 10 public schools.
- Satellite Emergency Department and recognized as a national model for satellite EDs.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services