Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Camden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 58,000 emergency patient visit annually.
- In addition, Lourdes specializes in surgical services & is the only facility in southern New Jersey performing kidney, liver, & pancreas transplants.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible through Abem/Aobem with a minimum of 1 year of EM experience.
- Camden, New Jersey is located across the Delaware River from the vibrant city of Philadelphia - just a ferry ride away.
- Teaching Opportunities: affiliated with Umdnj/School of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Lourdes provides a full range of medical, surgical, obstetrical, behavioral health, rehabilitation and long-term acute care services.
- Lourdes is a major teaching affiliate of the Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital which provides their PGY-II emergency medicine residents with clinical rotations in the Lourdes ED.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our Emergency Department at Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center.
- 30 treatment rooms for maximum efficiency.
- Wellsoft EMR.
- Flexible scheduling with 8, 10, & 12-hour physician shifts.
- APP coverage daily with dedicated admissions shifts, plus EM resident coverage daily.
- This is a great location with easy access to the New Jersey Shore, Baltimore, New York City, and Philadelphia.
- The Camden Waterfront includes attractions such as Adventure Aquarium, Battleship New Jersey & Museum, and BB Pavilion where top musical artists perform weekly.
- It is recognized consistently by Healthgrades and is among America's 50 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Surgery.
- This is an amazing site, with many benefits!
- Lourdes is a 325-bed destination hospital for heart care, with one of the largest programs in the Delaware Valley.
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center, part of the Trinity Health System, is a community-oriented teaching and tertiary facility that offers a broad spectrum of patient services.
- Senior Emergency Medicine Residents from Thomas Jefferson University Hospital rotate through the Emergency Department.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services