Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Camden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Senior Emergency Medicine Residents from Thomas Jefferson University Hospital rotate through the Emergency Department.
- Lourdes is a 325-bed destination hospital for heart care, with one of the largest programs in the Delaware Valley.
- This is a great location with easy access to the New Jersey Shore, Baltimore, New York City, and Philadelphia.
- 58,000 emergency patient visit annually.
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center, part of the Trinity Health System, is a community-oriented teaching and tertiary facility that offers a broad spectrum of patient services.
- Lourdes provides a full range of medical, surgical, obstetrical, behavioral health, rehabilitation and long-term acute care services.
- In addition, Lourdes specializes in surgical services & is the only facility in southern New Jersey performing kidney, liver, & pancreas transplants.
- Wellsoft EMR.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our Emergency Department at Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center.
- Camden, New Jersey is located across the Delaware River from the vibrant city of Philadelphia - just a ferry ride away.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible through Abem/Aobem with a minimum of 1 year of EM experience.
- Teaching Opportunities: affiliated with Umdnj/School of Osteopathic Medicine.
- 30 treatment rooms for maximum efficiency.
- Flexible scheduling with 8, 10, & 12-hour physician shifts.
- The Camden Waterfront includes attractions such as Adventure Aquarium, Battleship New Jersey & Museum, and BB Pavilion where top musical artists perform weekly.
- Lourdes is a major teaching affiliate of the Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital which provides their PGY-II emergency medicine residents with clinical rotations in the Lourdes ED.
- It is recognized consistently by Healthgrades and is among America's 50 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Surgery.
- This is an amazing site, with many benefits!
- APP coverage daily with dedicated admissions shifts, plus EM resident coverage daily.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Oct 16.