Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Poughkeepsie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- All an easy train ride away from New York City!
- This Emergency Department sees an annual patient volume of 70, of the three hospitals in the HealthQuest Health System.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine with current Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- TeamHealth offers competitive hourly rates, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Our Level II Trauma Center has been recognized for stroke and cardiac care and is the area's only cardiothoracic surgery center.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our dynamic emergency department team at Vassar Brothers Medical Center in Poughkeepsie, New York.
- Enjoy the beauty of the Hudson Valley and the benefits of a world-class network of EM physicians.
- Competitive compensation.
- We provide 72 hours of physician coverage and 40 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.