Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Manhattan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent alternative to locums with guaranteed full-time.
- The ideal candidates for these positions must be adaptive, possess. Enhance your work-life balance with blocked time off to enjoy doing what you love!
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our elite Emergency Special Operations team in New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Michigan.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Abem or Aobem with Emergency Medicine residency training required.
- TeamHealth Institute resources and free CME.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Patient safety organization.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- LiveWell WorkLife concierge program.
- Our Special Operations team works at selected EDs, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- TeamHealth will obtain any additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states if needed.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.