Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · December 11, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Manhattan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- LiveWell WorkLife concierge program.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our elite Emergency Special Operations team in New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Michigan.
- The ideal candidates for these positions must be adaptive, possess. Enhance your work-life balance with blocked time off to enjoy doing what you love!
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Abem or Aobem with Emergency Medicine residency training required.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- Our Special Operations team works at selected EDs, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Patient safety organization.
- TeamHealth will obtain any additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states if needed.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Excellent alternative to locums with guaranteed full-time.
- TeamHealth Institute resources and free CME.
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.