Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · December 11, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kenmore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on bonuses and relocation bonuses available for full-time candidates.
- TeamHealth has a full-time opportunity available for a Physician to join our emergency department team at Kenmore Mercy Hospital in Buffalo, New York.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Competitive compensation.
- Our team treats 34,000 patients per year in this 25-bed ED and Level II trauma center, and we provide 36 hours of physician coverage and 31 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine or certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with extensive Emergency Medicine experience.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- As a part of Catholic Health, Kenmore Mercy offers you the opportunity to partner with a world-class health organization while enjoying the benefits of belonging to an extraordinary network of TeamHealth Emergency Medicine physicians.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.