Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kenmore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Our team treats 34,000 patients per year in this 25-bed ED and Level II trauma center, and we provide 36 hours of physician coverage and 31 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- As a part of Catholic Health, Kenmore Mercy offers you the opportunity to partner with a world-class health organization while enjoying the benefits of belonging to an extraordinary network of TeamHealth Emergency Medicine physicians.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine or certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with extensive Emergency Medicine experience.
- Competitive compensation.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Sign-on bonuses and relocation bonuses available for full-time candidates.
- TeamHealth has a full-time opportunity available for a Physician to join our emergency department team at Kenmore Mercy Hospital in Buffalo, New York.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.