Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 29, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lewiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This unique opportunity allows you to work at a community hospital while having access to a world-class network of Emergency Medicine clinicians and the resources needed to maximize your career growth.
- This 23,000 annual volume department offers 24 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- We ask that you be board eligible or board certified in Emergency Medicine or board eligible or board certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with extensive Emergency Medicine experience.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Emergency Medicine physician to join our team at Mount St. Mary's in Lewiston, New York!
- Enjoy the work-life balance that comes from the partnership between TeamHealth and Catholic Health.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 30.