Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 29, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Syracuse) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time Physician to lead our Emergency Department team at St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center in Syracuse, New York.
- TeamHealth also provides health benefits, a paid CME allowance, sign-on bonus, and relocation incentives for the qualified candidate.
- Substantial sign-on bonus.
- Stipend and scribes program.
- TeamHealth provides you with the tools needed to become an exemplary leader and the potential to earn a terrific stipend and very competitive compensation while working limited clinical shifts.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Great health benefits.
- Strong communication skills and proven success in leadership are highly recommended.
- We are looking for an experienced leader to lead our dynamic team of ED physicians by implementing positive, patient-focused change.
- This state-of-the-art ED sees an annual patient volume of 72,000 and provides 72 hours of Physician coverage, 28 hours of Advanced Practice Clinician coverage, and 1-to-1 Physician Scribe coverage daily.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 30.