Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · September 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Syracuse) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center in Syracuse, New York.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Substantial sign-on bonus.
- Double physician coverage and advanced practice clinician coverage.
- This state-of-the-art ED sees an annual patient volume of 72,000 and provides 72 hours of physician coverage, 28 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage and 1-to-1 physician scribe coverage daily.
- Flexible schedule and scribe program.
- TeamHealth also provides health benefits, a paid CME allowance, sign-on bonus and relocation incentives for the right candidate.
- Excellent benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago