Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 29, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Syracuse) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible schedule and scribe program.
- Double physician coverage and advanced practice clinician coverage.
- TeamHealth also provides health benefits, a paid CME allowance, sign-on bonus and relocation incentives for the right candidate.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Excellent benefits.
- This state-of-the-art ED sees an annual patient volume of 72,000 and provides 72 hours of physician coverage, 28 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage and 1-to-1 physician scribe coverage daily.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center in Syracuse, New York.
- Substantial sign-on bonus.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 30.