Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 29, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Jamestown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
- Double physician coverage at facility.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Emergency Medicine physician leaders who are board eligible or board certified in Emergency Medicine or board eligible or board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience are encouraged.
- This 18,000-square-foot ED features mobile bedside registration, a fast track for minor emergencies and illnesses, and specialty treatment areas including Trauma/Resuscitation rooms, private consult rooms, isolation rooms, and a decontamination suite.
- We offer relocation and commencement bonuses for qualified candidates, and provide tremendous career growth opportunities through various leadership training courses and mentorship.
- Malpractice and tail insurance provided.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- The department is also equipped with emergency monitoring technology, including 32 wall-mounted LED-backlit LCD televisions, 50 wide screen flat panel LED monitors, tracking board monitors, and a security system featuring a DVR, cameras, and monitors.
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team at Upmc Chautauqua WCA Hospital in Jamestown, New York.
- This 37,000 volume Emergency Department offers 32 hours of physician coverage and 33 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- We are seeking a proven Emergency Medicine leader to lead this dynamic team of Emergency Medicine clinicians.
- Administrative stipend incuded.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 30.