Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · September 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Jamestown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Double physician coverage at facility.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
- We offer relocation and commencement bonuses for qualified candidates, and provide tremendous career growth opportunities through various leadership training courses and mentorship.
- We are seeking a proven Emergency Medicine leader to lead this dynamic team of Emergency Medicine clinicians.
- This 18,000-square-foot ED features mobile bedside registration, a fast track for minor emergencies and illnesses, and specialty treatment areas including Trauma/Resuscitation rooms, private consult rooms, isolation rooms, and a decontamination suite.
- The department is also equipped with emergency monitoring technology, including 32 wall-mounted LED-backlit LCD televisions, 50 wide screen flat panel LED monitors, tracking board monitors, and a security system featuring a DVR, cameras, and monitors.
- Malpractice and tail insurance provided.
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team at Upmc Chautauqua WCA Hospital in Jamestown, New York.
- Emergency Medicine physician leaders who are board eligible or board certified in Emergency Medicine or board eligible or board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience are encouraged.
- Administrative stipend incuded.
- This 37,000 volume Emergency Department offers 32 hours of physician coverage and 33 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago