Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 29, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Cheektowaga) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on bonuses and relocation bonuses are available for qualified full-time applicants.
- The St. Joseph Emergency Department features 18 specially-designed private treatment rooms with computer access for bedside registration, as well as a comfortable two-story lobby and an open nurses station design.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Competitive compensation.
- Joseph Campus in Cheektowaga, New York.
- A part of the Catholic Health System in Buffalo, this position provides the opportunity for you to partner with a world-class healthcare organization and an extensive network of Emergency Medicine professionals.
- This 31,000 volume department offers 24 hours of physician coverage and 27 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine or Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with extensive ED experience.
- TeamHealth has an opportunity for an Emergency Medicine Physician to join our team at Sisters of Charity Hospital-St.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 30.