Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · September 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Cheektowaga) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine or Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with extensive ED experience.
- Joseph Campus in Cheektowaga, New York.
- A part of the Catholic Health System in Buffalo, this position provides the opportunity for you to partner with a world-class healthcare organization and an extensive network of Emergency Medicine professionals.
- This 31,000 volume department offers 24 hours of physician coverage and 27 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Sign-on bonuses and relocation bonuses are available for qualified full-time applicants.
- TeamHealth has an opportunity for an Emergency Medicine Physician to join our team at Sisters of Charity Hospital-St.
- Competitive compensation.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- The St. Joseph Emergency Department features 18 specially-designed private treatment rooms with computer access for bedside registration, as well as a comfortable two-story lobby and an open nurses station design.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago