Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 29, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Glens Falls) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Competitive compensation.
- TeamHealth will partner with you to provide the resources necessary to optimize your Emergency Medicine leadership career.
- Qualified candidates should be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine with previous leadership experience.
- We offer numerous career development opportunities, as well as the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Candidates should possess. This 43-bed ED sees 45,000 patients annually and offers 39 hour of Physician coverage and 42 hours of Advanced Practice Clinician coverage daily.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Great health benefits.
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time Physician to lead our lead our Emergency Department team at Glens Falls Hospital in beautiful Glens Falls, New York.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 23.