Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Carmel) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Putnam Hospital Center in Carmel, New York.
- Sign-on and relocation bonuses are available to full-time clinicians, and we are currently accepting applications from physicians who are board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Located 60 miles from New York City, this facility offers physicians the opportunity to practice medicine at a community hospital while enjoying easy access to everything that the city has to offer.
- Student loan repayment program.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- This 25,000 annual volume ED offers 24-30 hours of physician coverage and an average of 15 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 23.