Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · September 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Carmel) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This 25,000 annual volume ED offers 24-30 hours of physician coverage and an average of 15 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Competitive compensation.
- Located 60 miles from New York City, this facility offers physicians the opportunity to practice medicine at a community hospital while enjoying easy access to everything that the city has to offer.
- Student loan repayment program.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Sign-on and relocation bonuses are available to full-time clinicians, and we are currently accepting applications from physicians who are board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Putnam Hospital Center in Carmel, New York.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago