Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 29, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Buffalo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications are also required.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Free CME.
- Physicians work 9- to 12-hour shifts.
- The Emergency Department sees an annual patient volume of 53,000, and Monday through Friday, 49 hours of physician coverage is provided along with 33 hours of APC coverage.
- Relocation assistance.
- This new Emergency Department features 34 private treatment rooms, 3 airborne isolation rooms, 2 resuscitation rooms, a 24/7 radiology suite and digital x-ray capabilities in the Emergency Department, bedside sonograms (Sonosite), scribe program, and Medhost EMR system.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Independent contractor status.
- Qualified candidates will be board certified in emergency medicine or board certified in family or internal medicine with recent emergency medicine experience.
- On Saturday and Sunday, 40 hours of physician coverage and 33 hours of APC coverage is provided.
- We have an opportunity for a Physician to join our Emergency Department team full-time at Mercy Hospital in Buffalo, New York.
- Highly competitive hourly rates.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 23.