Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · September 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Buffalo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- On Saturday and Sunday, 40 hours of physician coverage and 33 hours of APC coverage is provided.
- Independent contractor status.
- We have an opportunity for a Physician to join our Emergency Department team full-time at Mercy Hospital in Buffalo, New York.
- Highly competitive hourly rates.
- This new Emergency Department features 34 private treatment rooms, 3 airborne isolation rooms, 2 resuscitation rooms, a 24/7 radiology suite and digital x-ray capabilities in the Emergency Department, bedside sonograms (Sonosite), scribe program, and Medhost EMR system.
- Relocation assistance.
- Sign-on bonus.
- The Emergency Department sees an annual patient volume of 53,000, and Monday through Friday, 49 hours of physician coverage is provided along with 33 hours of APC coverage.
- Qualified candidates will be board certified in emergency medicine or board certified in family or internal medicine with recent emergency medicine experience.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Free CME.
- Physicians work 9- to 12-hour shifts.
- Current Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications are also required.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago