Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 29, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rome) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine or Primary care with extensive Emergency Medicine experience.
- Competitive compensation.
- This 30,000 volume ED offers 24 hours of physician coverage and 20 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives for full-time candidates.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Rome Memorial Hospital in Rome, New York.
- Over 300,000 hours of free CME available in the TeamHealth Institute.
- This position offers independent contractor status and access to a tremendous network of career development opportunities.
- This 18-bed ED includes a Fast Track, and clinicians see approximately 2 patients per hour.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 23.