Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · September 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rome) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives for full-time candidates.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Competitive compensation.
- This 30,000 volume ED offers 24 hours of physician coverage and 20 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Over 300,000 hours of free CME available in the TeamHealth Institute.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Rome Memorial Hospital in Rome, New York.
- This 18-bed ED includes a Fast Track, and clinicians see approximately 2 patients per hour.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine or Primary care with extensive Emergency Medicine experience.
- This position offers independent contractor status and access to a tremendous network of career development opportunities.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago