Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 29, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Poughkeepsie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This Level II Trauma Center has been recognized for Stroke and Cardiac Care and is the area's only Cardiothoracic Surgery Center.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine and previous leadership experience is recommended.
- With an annual patient volume of 70,000, this facility is the largest of the 3 hospitals in the HealthQuest Health System.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- We are seeking a strong, experienced candidate to help lead a group of outstanding ED physicians by assessing and implementing positive, patient-focused initiatives that are consistent with the vision of TeamHealth and Vassar Brothers Medical Center.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to help lead our emergency department team at Vassar Brothers Medical Center in Poughkeepsie, New York.
- The facility features 78 hours of physician coverage and 40 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- We are searching for an Assistant Medical Director to partner with our Facility Medical Director to help support this dynamic team of EM clinicians.
- The qualified candidate will have the potential to earn a terrific stipend and very competitive compensation, and TeamHealth will provide the support needed to help you reach your personal and professional goals.
- Administrative stipend.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 17.