Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · September 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Albany) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Top notch radiology program is well staffed, has Tele-radiography for cases after hours, and PAC for digital radiology viewing.
- Residents enjoy abundant local culture including museums and the Saratoga Performing Arts Center.
- Sports and recreation abound in this thriving community that also boasts the region's most desirable suburbs and schools.
- Newly renovated, state-of-the-art-facility.
- The amenities of NYC, Boston and Montreal are also within a 212.
- Hospital Profile.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Board Certified Emergency Medicine for the role of Associate Medical Director.
- Hospitalist service in house 24/7 covers the ICU/CCU and responds to codes.
- Tanglewood - the summer home for the Boston Symphony Orchestra and the Boston Pops - is only an hour away.
- Interested candidates should have at least 1-2 years of previous leadership and administrative experience.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- This picturesque region is located at the convergence of the Hudson and Mohawk Rivers, and is a short drive from the Adirondack, Berkshire and Heldeberg Mountains.
- Physician coverage: 26 hours per day.
- Albany Memorial Hospital, part of St. Peter's Health Partners, is celebrating 150 years as a healing presence in the Capital Region.
- Affiliation with Albany Medical Center provides rotations for senior Emergency Medical residents, fourth year medical students, and PA students affording academic involvement and adjunct faculty appointments for interested EM physicians.
- Meditech EMR.
- 165-bed community hospital.
- APP coverage: 29 hours per day.
- Emergency Physicians ski for free at Windham Mountain, about 1-hour south of Albany.
- Forbes Magazine lists Albany as one of "America's Best Places for Business and Careers" in 2018 and United States News & World Report ranks Albany as one of its "Best Places to Live" in the nation for 2018.
- Albany is among the best-kept secrets in the Northeast.
- Designated Stroke Center by the New York State Department of Health.
- Center for Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine accreditation.
- 26 room ED with hard wired monitors.
- And is the recipient of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's.
- 5% admission rate.
- Get With The Guidelines (Gwtg)' - Stroke Silver Plus Quality Achievement Award.
- Active EMS program provides medical direction for 9 local squads and conducts Acls training.
- The new beautiful Albany International Airport is close by and offers direct connections to all major hubs.
- Awards and accolades include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care, for the second time.
- The Emergency Department at Albany Memorial Hospital is located in Albany, NY.
- Broad community pathology that includes minor trauma and moderate medical acuity.
- Hour drive.
- 42,000 annual volume.
- Several outstanding colleges and universities are located in the Capital District area.
- 24 hours per day of scribe coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services