Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Toms River) is for an academic medical center.
- Rwjbarnabas Health is New Jersey's second largest private employer - with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns - and routinely captures national awards for its outstanding quality and safety.
- Development and successful execution of the strategic direction of the program.
- The successful applicant must have requisite training and experience in research and demonstrate a track record of dealing with the following.
- Located in the heart of the Jersey Shore, this position is based near famous boardwalks, waterfront views, and local community attractions.
- 401k with match.
- Best nursing staffed ED in RWJ Barnabas Health system with experienced nurses and low turnover.
- Self-run, 21-bed ED RDU.
- Autism Friendly.
- Demonstrated leadership in obtaining Acgme accreditation, curriculum development, evaluation methodology, teaching, and mentoring residents.
- Rwjbarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey, treating over 3 million patients a year.
- New Increased Rate + RVU Incentives.
- 24/7 one on one Scribe support.
- Community Medical Center, member of Rwjbarnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ.
- Wide range of sub specialist back up available including hand and neuro surgery.
- Demonstrated excellence in an overall mix of skills including clinical care, clinical teaching, and scholarly activity that advance clinical medicine and institutional service.
- Diverse pathology with ability to do procedures.
- Envision Physician Services, along with Rwjbarnabas Health, is hiring a board-certified Emergency Medicine Physician as the new Residency Program Director.
- A-rated Malpractice Coverage + Tail.
- 64 ED beds.
- Programmatic operations, including but not limited to the recruitment, selection, instruction, supervision, advising, evaluation, documentation, and advancement of residents.
- As a brand new program with exciting career growth opportunities, we are expecting to have a total of 36 residents in a three year program starting in 2021.
- Community Medical Center (CMC) is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering a comprehensive array of services.
- Provision of thought leadership, organization and operation of the general administration of the residency program.
- Integration of the program with physician practices and hospital clinical services in a manner that enhances value and quality, and that promotes the optimal environment for professional practice and medical education.
- Ensures accreditation of the program through application of Acgme common and specialty requirements in cooperation with other system leaders and outside consultants.
- 8 PEDs beds.
- 3 years as core faculty with leadership experience.
- Substantial past involvement in scholarly activities.
- Consistently rated in the 99th percentile of high volume EDs by Press Ganey.
- 7 Fast Track beds.
- Dedicated Chest Pain Center with specialized cardiac care.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- The system includes eleven acute care hospitals - Clara Maass Medical Center in Belleville, Community Medical Center in Toms River, Jersey City Medical Center in Jersey City, Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus in Lakewood, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center in Newark, Rwjuh in New Brunswick and Somerville, Rwjuh- Hamilton, Rwjuh- Rahway and Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- Three acute care children's hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children's Specialized Hospital), a freestanding 100-bed behavioral health center, ambulatory care centers, geriatric centers, the state's largest behavioral health network, comprehensive home care and hospice programs, fitness and wellness centers, retail pharmacy services, a medical group, multi-site imaging centers and four accountable care organizations.
- 78,000 annual volume including 9,000 pediatric visits.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services