Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Toms River) is for an academic medical center.
- A-rated Malpractice Coverage + Tail.
- CMC has earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for its Stroke, Heart Failure, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Total Joint Replacement-Hip and Knee programs.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Best nursing staffed ED in RWJ Barnabas Health system with experienced nurses and low turnover.
- Self-run, 30-bed ED RDU.
- 78,000 annual volume including 9,000 pediatric visits.
- Community Medical Center, member of RWJ Barnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ.
- Dedicated Chest Pain Center with specialized cardiac care.
- 64 ED beds.
- Best Places to Raise a Child- Reader's Digest.
- 7 Fast Track beds.
- Diverse pathology with ability to do procedures.
- Wide range of sub specialist back up available including hand and neuro surgery.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- 60 miles south of New York City.
- Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals, and a variety of dining and shopping options.
- 8 PEDs beds.
- Envision Physician Services and Community Medical Center Department of Emergency Medicine (a member of RWJ Barnabas Health) is hiring Core Faculty for their New Emergency Residency Program.
- Ranked as one of the.
- Best Places to Live' by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- The Cancer Center is designated by the Commission on Cancer of The American College of Surgeons as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program since 1986 and is also the recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award.
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City.
- 24/7 one on one Scribe support.
- The Breast Center is a designated program by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (Napbc), the only accredited center in Ocean and Atlantic counties.
- Consistently rated in the 99th percentile of high volume EDs by Press Ganey.
- Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area.
- 401k with match.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- Autism Friendly.
- New Increased Rate + RVU Incentives.
- Community Medical Center (CMC) is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab and cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Envision Physician Services