Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Toms River) is for an academic medical center.
- The Breast Center is a designated program by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (Napbc), the only accredited center in Ocean and Atlantic counties.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Best Places to Raise a Child- Reader's Digest.
- Consistently rated in the 99th percentile of high volume EDs by Press Ganey.
- New Increased Rate + RVU Incentives.
- Community Medical Center (CMC) is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab and cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs.
- 60 miles south of New York City.
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City.
- 8 PEDs beds.
- The Cancer Center is designated by the Commission on Cancer of The American College of Surgeons as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program since 1986 and is also the recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award.
- Self-run, 30-bed ED RDU.
- 401k with match.
- Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area.
- Autism Friendly.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Diverse pathology with ability to do procedures.
- Best Places to Live' by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Ranked as one of the.
- A-rated Malpractice Coverage + Tail.
- Best nursing staffed ED in RWJ Barnabas Health system with experienced nurses and low turnover.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- Envision Physician Services and Community Medical Center Department of Emergency Medicine (a member of RWJ Barnabas Health) is hiring Core Faculty for their New Emergency Residency Program.
- 7 Fast Track beds.
- Community Medical Center, member of RWJ Barnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ.
- Dedicated Chest Pain Center with specialized cardiac care.
- 24/7 one on one Scribe support.
- Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals, and a variety of dining and shopping options.
- 64 ED beds.
- CMC has earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for its Stroke, Heart Failure, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Total Joint Replacement-Hip and Knee programs.
- Wide range of sub specialist back up available including hand and neuro surgery.
- 78,000 annual volume including 9,000 pediatric visits.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services