Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Toms River) is for an academic medical center.
- New Increased Rate + RVU Incentives.
- A-rated Malpractice Coverage + Tail.
- Community Medical Center (CMC) is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab and cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs.
- Wide range of sub specialist back up available including hand and neuro surgery.
- Diverse pathology with ability to do procedures.
- 60 miles south of New York City.
- CMC has earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for its Stroke, Heart Failure, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Total Joint Replacement-Hip and Knee programs.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Envision Physician Services and Community Medical Center Department of Emergency Medicine (a member of RWJ Barnabas Health) is hiring Core Faculty for their New Emergency Residency Program.
- Ranked as one of the.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- 64 ED beds.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- 401k with match.
- Best Places to Raise a Child- Reader's Digest.
- Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals, and a variety of dining and shopping options.
- Best Places to Live' by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- 8 PEDs beds.
- Self-run, 30-bed ED RDU.
- Community Medical Center, member of RWJ Barnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ.
- 78,000 annual volume including 9,000 pediatric visits.
- Best nursing staffed ED in RWJ Barnabas Health system with experienced nurses and low turnover.
- 7 Fast Track beds.
- Consistently rated in the 99th percentile of high volume EDs by Press Ganey.
- 24/7 one on one Scribe support.
- Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area.
- Dedicated Chest Pain Center with specialized cardiac care.
- The Breast Center is a designated program by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (Napbc), the only accredited center in Ocean and Atlantic counties.
- Autism Friendly.
- The Cancer Center is designated by the Commission on Cancer of The American College of Surgeons as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program since 1986 and is also the recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award.
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services