Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Brooklyn) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The covering physician must be board certified and have an active NY state license for this assignment.
- A new locum tenens emergency medicine physician opportunity is now available in New York.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- License: Active NY state license needed.
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts, and the average annual volume is 40,000.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Certification: BC required.
- Caseload: 40,000 annual volume.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.