Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Newburgh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Scribes for all shifts.
- Meditech EMR.
- 5 Peds beds / % of Ped volume: 15-20%, most through Fast Track.
- 55,000 Annual Volume.
- A Level III trauma center, Slch is equipped with general trauma bays and specialty treatment bays for cardiac, asthma, women's health and pediatrics enable the hospital's highly skilled Emergency Medicine team to provide comprehensive, quality care in a patient-centered environment.
- Newburgh is located in the beautiful mid-Hudson Valley, bordering the majestic Hudson River with fantastic river views.
- Slch was the first hospital in the region to earn New York State Stroke Center designation.
- 23 Beds.
- 8 Fast Track Beds.
- Downtown Manhattan is one hour away, Albany is ninety minutes and Danbury, CT is less than a one-hour drive.
- 36 hour of Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- 36 hours of physician coverage.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine with leadership experience.
- An $11 million renovation and expansion of the Kaplan Family Center for Emergency Medicine is underway.
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital is a not-for-profit hospital dedicated to serving the health care needs of those in the Hudson Valley, NY.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an Emergency Medicine Experienced Medical Director at St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital in Newburgh, New York!
- The second largest historic district in New York State and a diverse mix of shopping, culture and dining.
- Considered part of the New York metropolitan area, its proximity to NYC and other large cities are favorable.
- Position Profile.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services