Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Newburgh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital is a not-for-profit hospital dedicated to serving the health care needs of those in the Hudson Valley.
- An $11 million renovation and expansion of the Kaplan Family Center for Emergency Medicine was recently completed.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Slch was the first hospital in the region to earn New York State Stroke Center designation, and has one of the newest Emergency Departments in the region.
- 55,000 Annual Volume.
- 5 Peds beds / % of Ped volume: 15-20%, most through Fast Track.
- The second largest historic district in New York State and a diverse mix of shopping, culture and dining.
- Scribes for all shifts.
- Position Profile.
- Newburgh is located in the beautiful mid-Hudson Valley, bordering the majestic Hudson River with fantastic river views.
- Meditech EMR.
- 23 Beds.
- 36 hour of Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- Downtown Manhattan is one hour away, Albany is ninety minutes and Danbury, CT is less than a one-hour drive.
- 36 hours of physician coverage.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Medical Director Assistant to staff and become an administrative part of our Emergency Department at St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital in Newburgh, New York!
- Considered part of the New York metropolitan area, its proximity to NYC and other large cities are favorable.
- 8 Fast Track Beds.
- A Level III trauma center, Slch is equipped with general trauma bays and specialty treatment bays for cardiac, asthma, women's health and pediatrics enable the hospitals highly skilled Emergency Medicine team to provide comprehensive, quality care in a patient-centered environment.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services