Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Newburgh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Downtown Manhattan is one hour away, Albany is ninety minutes and Danbury, CT is less than a one-hour drive.
- An $11 million renovation and expansion of the Kaplan Family Center for Emergency Medicine was recently completed.
- A Level III trauma center, Slch is equipped with general trauma bays and specialty treatment bays for cardiac, asthma, women's health and pediatrics enable the hospitals highly skilled Emergency Medicine team to provide comprehensive, quality care in a patient-centered environment.
- 5 Peds beds / % of Ped volume: 15-20%, most through Fast Track.
- Position Profile.
- Newburgh is located in the beautiful mid-Hudson Valley, bordering the majestic Hudson River with fantastic river views.
- 23 Beds.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Medical Director Assistant to staff and become an administrative part of our Emergency Department at Montefiore St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital in Newburgh, New York!
- Slch was the first hospital in the region to earn New York State Stroke Center designation, and has one of the newest Emergency Departments in the region.
- Scribes for all shifts.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- 8 Fast Track Beds.
- 36 hours of physician coverage.
- 36 hour of Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- The second largest historic district in New York State and a diverse mix of shopping, culture and dining.
- Montefiore St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital is a not-for-profit hospital dedicated to serving the health care needs of those in the Hudson Valley.
- Meditech EMR.
- Considered part of the New York metropolitan area, its proximity to NYC and other large cities are favorable.
- 55,000 Annual Volume.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services