Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · December 11, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hamilton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hamilton, NJ, enjoys a prime location that is within an hour drive of New York City, Philadelphia and the Jersey Shore.
- Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- Scribe coverage.
- A true community atmosphere with big city access, Hamilton offers 64 public parks, playgrounds and acres of preserved open space.
- Cultural activities include: shopping malls, boutiques, award-winning restaurants, community events, antiquing, and the Dukes Estate.
- Rwjuh Hamilton is the largest employer in Hamilton Township and provides nursing and allied health training to 13 surrounding colleges and universities.
- 26 ED beds consisting of 15 high-acuity & 11 Rapid.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Picis and Ibex EMR.
- Fast Track.
- 9 Pediatric beds.
- Night differential is available for Nocturnists!
- 40,000 visits annually.
- Rwjuh Hamilton is an affiliate of Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey in New Brunswick, the only National Cancer Institute designated comprehensive cancer center in New Jersey.
- 12 bed Observation Unit.
- Medical Director Medical Director.
- Recreational activities include: horseback riding, kayaking, hiking, annual charity steeplechase races, numerous public parks, Somerset Patriots minor league baseball team.
- Located in Hamilton Township, NJ, on a 67 acre campus adjacent to Veterans Park, Rwjuh Hamilton provides a network of comprehensive health care services including hospital care, prevention and wellness, primary care and specialty practices, and outpatient diagnostic and treatment services to the community.
- Conveniently located to the Hamilton Transit Complex, Hamilton is also in close proximity to destinations such as Six Flags Great Adventure, downtown Princeton and the historic state capital of Trenton.
- The Cancer Center at Rwjuh Hamilton integrates medical, radiation and surgical oncology, with support services such as rehabilitation, genetics,tocial work, nutrition and lab.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring Board Certified / Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Physicians in Hamilton, NJ.
- 11 Rapid Assessment unit beds.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Envision Physician Services