Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hamilton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Night differential is available for Nocturnists!
- 26 ED beds consisting of 15 high-acuity & 11 Rapid.
- Scribe coverage.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Picis and Ibex EMR.
- 11 Rapid Assessment unit beds.
- The Cancer Center at Rwjuh Hamilton integrates medical, radiation and surgical oncology, with support services such as rehabilitation, genetics,tocial work, nutrition and lab.
- Rwjuh Hamilton is an affiliate of Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey in New Brunswick, the only National Cancer Institute designated comprehensive cancer center in New Jersey.
- 9 Pediatric beds.
- 40,000 visits annually.
- Medical Director Medical Director.
- Conveniently located to the Hamilton Transit Complex, Hamilton is also in close proximity to destinations such as Six Flags Great Adventure, downtown Princeton and the historic state capital of Trenton.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring Board Certified / Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Physicians in Hamilton, NJ.
- Located in Hamilton Township, NJ, on a 67 acre campus adjacent to Veterans Park, Rwjuh Hamilton provides a network of comprehensive health care services including hospital care, prevention and wellness, primary care and specialty practices, and outpatient diagnostic and treatment services to the community.
- Recreational activities include: horseback riding, kayaking, hiking, annual charity steeplechase races, numerous public parks, Somerset Patriots minor league baseball team.
- Rwjuh Hamilton is the largest employer in Hamilton Township and provides nursing and allied health training to 13 surrounding colleges and universities.
- Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- Fast Track.
- Hamilton, NJ, enjoys a prime location that is within an hour drive of New York City, Philadelphia and the Jersey Shore.
- A true community atmosphere with big city access, Hamilton offers 64 public parks, playgrounds and acres of preserved open space.
- Cultural activities include: shopping malls, boutiques, award-winning restaurants, community events, antiquing, and the Dukes Estate.
- 12 bed Observation Unit.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Feb 1.