Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (North Bergen) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare.
- Nearby Jersey City is part of the New York metropolitan area, and is known for its rich art, music, film, and dance scene.
- Ranked as the.4 hospital of its size in the state by Inside Jersey magazine and Castle Connolly Medical Ltd.
- Patient treatment areas that are outfitted with cardiac, stroke, ventilation, and other special care technologies.
- Computer technology system that tracks all EM patients during their most critical times, allowing up-to-the-minute status reports.
- The Palisades are steep cliffs that look out over the Hudson River, and its most impressive views include the Borough of Manhattan and the City of Yonkers, and on most days, it's also possible to see barges and tugboats on the river.
- 50,000 annual ED volume.
- Residents enjoy visiting River View Park - a quaint park by the water with brick walkways and dog parks, and fantastic views of the New York skyline.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine or Primary Care with ED experience.
- Fast Track for minor illnesses & injuries.
- This facility has 206 hospital beds, as well as a 245-bed nursing home and rehabilitation center.
- Visit the interactive Liberty Science Center, the enormous Colgate Clock, or catch a play production at Hamilton Park.
- Continuity in patient care due to co-management of Administrative & Clinical Directors.
- North Bergen, NJ is located in the northern part of Hudson County on the Hudson Palisades.
- Clinical nurse leaders that are Master's prepared.
- 5 miles from New York City.
- At Palisades Emergency Department, our Rapid Evaluation Unit (REU) and investments in technology allow us to assess incoming patients much more efficiently, and provide services such as faster triage, immediate bedding, and bedside registration.
- Recognized as a Top Performer for Health Failure and Stroke Care by CMS.
- Part of Hackensack Meridian Health System, Palisades Medical Center is not-for-profit facility that serves the Hudson and southern Bergen counties.
- 6 miles from Jersey City & 10 miles from Newark, NJ.
- Recognized as a "Top Hospital for Cardiac Care" by United States News & World Report.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Per Diem Emergency Medicine Physicians in North Bergen, NJ!
- Digital Radiology.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Envision Physician Services