Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Toms River) is for an academic medical center.
- New Increased Rate + RVU Incentives.
- 64 ED beds.
- Best Places to Live' by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Demonstrated excellence in an overall mix of skills including clinical care, clinical teaching, and scholarly activity that advance clinical medicine and institutional service.
- Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area.
- Self-run, 30-bed ED RDU.
- Consistently rated in the 99th percentile of high volume EDs by Press Ganey.
- A-rated Malpractice Coverage + Tail.
- Autism Friendly.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Community Medical Center, member of Rwjbarnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ.
- 78,000 annual volume including 9,000 pediatric visits.
- 60 miles south of New York City.
- Three acute care children's hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children's Specialized Hospital), a freestanding 100-bed behavioral health center, ambulatory care centers, geriatric centers, the state's largest behavioral health network, comprehensive home care and hospice programs, fitness and wellness centers, retail pharmacy services, a medical group, multi-site imaging centers and four accountable care organizations.
- Rwjbarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey, treating over 3 million patients a year.
- The system includes eleven acute care hospitals - Clara Maass Medical Center in Belleville, Community Medical Center in Toms River, Jersey City Medical Center in Jersey City, Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus in Lakewood, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center in Newark, Rwjuh in New Brunswick and Somerville, Rwjuh- Hamilton, Rwjuh- Rahway and Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston.
- Substantial past involvement in scholarly activities.
- Located in the heart of the Jersey Shore, this position is based near famous boardwalks, waterfront views, and local community attractions.
- 401k with match.
- Community Medical Center (CMC) is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering a comprehensive array of services.
- Emergency Medical Associates (EMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, along with Rwjbarnabas Health, is hiring a board-certified Emergency Medicine Physician for an Assistant Residency Program Director.
- Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals, and a variety of dining and shopping options.
- 24/7 one on one Scribe support.
- 8 PEDs beds.
- 7 Fast Track beds.
- Demonstrated leadership in obtaining Acgme accreditation, curriculum development, evaluation methodology, teaching, and mentoring residents.
- Dedicated Chest Pain Center with specialized cardiac care.
- As a brand new program with exciting career growth opportunities, we are expecting to have a total of 36 residents in a three year program starting in 2021.
- 3 years as core faculty with leadership experience.
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City.
- Diverse pathology with ability to do procedures.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- Ranked as one of the.
- Wide range of sub specialist back up available including hand and neuro surgery.
- Best nursing staffed ED in RWJ Barnabas Health system with experienced nurses and low turnover.
- Rwjbarnabas Health is New Jersey's second largest private employer - with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns - and routinely captures national awards for its outstanding quality and safety.
- Best Places to Raise a Child'- Reader's Digest.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services