Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · September 25, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Toms River) is for an academic medical center.
- Demonstrated excellence in an overall mix of skills including clinical care, clinical teaching, and scholarly activity that advance clinical medicine and institutional service.
- A-rated Malpractice Coverage + Tail.
- 64 ED beds.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Consistently rated in the 99th percentile of high volume EDs by Press Ganey.
- Community Medical Center, member of Rwjbarnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ.
- Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals, and a variety of dining and shopping options.
- 3 years as core faculty with leadership experience.
- Ranked as one of the.
- Dedicated Chest Pain Center with specialized cardiac care.
- 24/7 one on one Scribe support.
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City.
- 78,000 annual volume including 9,000 pediatric visits.
- Wide range of sub specialist back up available including hand and neuro surgery.
- 60 miles south of New York City.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Self-run, 30-bed ED RDU.
- 7 Fast Track beds.
- As a brand new program with exciting career growth opportunities, we are expecting to have a total of 36 residents in a three year program starting in 2021.
- Emergency Medical Associates (EMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, along with Rwjbarnabas Health, is hiring a board-certified Emergency Medicine Physician for an Assistant Residency Program Director.
- Best Places to Raise a Child'- Reader's Digest.
- Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area.
- 401k with match.
- Demonstrated leadership in obtaining Acgme accreditation, curriculum development, evaluation methodology, teaching, and mentoring residents.
- Rwjbarnabas Health is New Jersey's second largest private employer - with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns - and routinely captures national awards for its outstanding quality and safety.
- Three acute care children's hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children's Specialized Hospital), a freestanding 100-bed behavioral health center, ambulatory care centers, geriatric centers, the state's largest behavioral health network, comprehensive home care and hospice programs, fitness and wellness centers, retail pharmacy services, a medical group, multi-site imaging centers and four accountable care organizations.
- Diverse pathology with ability to do procedures.
- Best Places to Live' by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Autism Friendly.
- Rwjbarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey, treating over 3 million patients a year.
- Best nursing staffed ED in RWJ Barnabas Health system with experienced nurses and low turnover.
- Community Medical Center (CMC) is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering a comprehensive array of services.
- The system includes eleven acute care hospitals - Clara Maass Medical Center in Belleville, Community Medical Center in Toms River, Jersey City Medical Center in Jersey City, Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus in Lakewood, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center in Newark, Rwjuh in New Brunswick and Somerville, Rwjuh- Hamilton, Rwjuh- Rahway and Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston.
- 8 PEDs beds.
- Located in the heart of the Jersey Shore, this position is based near famous boardwalks, waterfront views, and local community attractions.
- Substantial past involvement in scholarly activities.
- New Increased Rate + RVU Incentives.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Sep 18.