Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · June 12, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Toms River) is for an academic medical center.
- 78,000 annual volume including 9,000 pediatric visits.
- 60 miles south of New York City.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- A-rated Malpractice Coverage + Tail.
- Ranked as one of the.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Three acute care children's hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children's Specialized Hospital), a freestanding 100-bed behavioral health center, ambulatory care centers, geriatric centers, the state's largest behavioral health network, comprehensive home care and hospice programs, fitness and wellness centers, retail pharmacy services, a medical group, multi-site imaging centers and four accountable care organizations.
- Rwjbarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey, treating over 3 million patients a year.
- Best Places to Live' by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Substantial past involvement in scholarly activities.
- Rwjbarnabas Health is New Jersey's second largest private employer - with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns - and routinely captures national awards for its outstanding quality and safety.
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City.
- 24/7 one on one Scribe support.
- Self-run, 30-bed ED RDU.
- Demonstrated leadership in obtaining Acgme accreditation, curriculum development, evaluation methodology, teaching, and mentoring residents.
- Wide range of sub specialist back up available including hand and neuro surgery.
- Best Places to Raise a Child'- Reader's Digest.
- New Increased Rate + RVU Incentives.
- Diverse pathology with ability to do procedures.
- Consistently rated in the 99th percentile of high volume EDs by Press Ganey.
- Community Medical Center, member of Rwjbarnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ.
- 401k with match.
- 7 Fast Track beds.
- 8 PEDs beds.
- 64 ED beds.
- 3 years as core faculty with leadership experience.
- Autism Friendly.
- Emergency Medical Associates (EMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, along with Rwjbarnabas Health, is hiring a board-certified Emergency Medicine Physician for an Assistant Residency Program Director.
- Located in the heart of the Jersey Shore, this position is based near famous boardwalks, waterfront views, and local community attractions.
- Best nursing staffed ED in RWJ Barnabas Health system with experienced nurses and low turnover.
- As a brand new program with exciting career growth opportunities, we are expecting to have a total of 36 residents in a three year program starting in 2021.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- Dedicated Chest Pain Center with specialized cardiac care.
- Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area.
- Community Medical Center (CMC) is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering a comprehensive array of services.
- The system includes eleven acute care hospitals - Clara Maass Medical Center in Belleville, Community Medical Center in Toms River, Jersey City Medical Center in Jersey City, Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus in Lakewood, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center in Newark, Rwjuh in New Brunswick and Somerville, Rwjuh- Hamilton, Rwjuh- Rahway and Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston.
- Demonstrated excellence in an overall mix of skills including clinical care, clinical teaching, and scholarly activity that advance clinical medicine and institutional service.
- Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals, and a variety of dining and shopping options.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Sep 18.