Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Manahawkin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Stroke Gold Plus Achievement Award.
- Within 1 hour to Philadelphia.
- "A" grade from The Leapfrog Group's Hospital Safety Score initiative.
- Designation for Nursing Excellence.
- Designated Primary Stroke Center.
- Recipient of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get with the Guidelines.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Scribe Coverage.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician in Manahawkin, NJ.
- Certified by the Joint Commission.
- LBI has been a growing community over the past several years due to its great location in coastal NJ.
- Minutes from several beautiful beaches along the Jersey Shore.
- Manahawkin is located 30 minutes inland from LBI, and about an hour away from Atlantic City.
- Long Beach Island is known for its miles of beach and the famous Barnegat Lighthouse, and offers a family-friendly atmosphere and a range of attractions, including beaches, ocean-going fishing trips, amusement park, and unique shops in Beach Haven.
- Epic EMR.
- 32-hours APP coverage daily.
- 6 Pediatric ED beds.
- 40-hours ED physician coverage daily.
- 6-8,000 annual Peds visits.
- Manahawkin is located in Ocean County, NJ along route 72 near the Manahawkin Bay, and is the gateway to the Long Beach Island resort communities.
- Part of the Hackensack Meridian Health System, Southern Ocean Medical Center is a 130-bed center for medical excellence, featuring 230 physicians representing over 40 specialties and over 1,200 skilled healthcare professionals.
- 8-12-hours Peds coverage daily.
- Within 90-120 minutes to NYC & Baltimore's Inner Harbor.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jan 8.