Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · November 17, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Manahawkin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Part of the Hackensack Meridian Health System, Southern Ocean Medical Center is a 130-bed center for medical excellence, featuring 230 physicians representing over 40 specialties and over 1,200 skilled healthcare professionals.
- Within 90-120 minutes to NYC & Baltimore's Inner Harbor.
- Certified by the Joint Commission.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Stroke Gold Plus Achievement Award.
- LBI has been a growing community over the past several years due to its great location in coastal NJ.
- Designated Primary Stroke Center.
- Manahawkin is located 30 minutes inland from LBI, and about an hour away from Atlantic City.
- 6 Pediatric ED beds.
- 40-hours ED physician coverage daily.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician in Manahawkin, NJ.
- Recipient of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get with the Guidelines.
- "A" grade from The Leapfrog Group's Hospital Safety Score initiative.
- Scribe Coverage.
- Within 1 hour to Philadelphia.
- Long Beach Island is known for its miles of beach and the famous Barnegat Lighthouse, and offers a family-friendly atmosphere and a range of attractions, including beaches, ocean-going fishing trips, amusement park, and unique shops in Beach Haven.
- 6-8,000 annual Peds visits.
- Minutes from several beautiful beaches along the Jersey Shore.
- Epic EMR.
- 32-hours APP coverage daily.
- Manahawkin is located in Ocean County, NJ along route 72 near the Manahawkin Bay, and is the gateway to the Long Beach Island resort communities.
- 8-12-hours Peds coverage daily.
- Designation for Nursing Excellence.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services