Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · November 17, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Utica) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Qualified candidates will be board certified or prepared in Emergency Medicine or board certified in a primary care specialty with current Atls, Acls, Pals & stroke certifications.
- Luke's is a designated Stroke Center that has 24 hour Interventional Radiology and Orthopedic coverage, as well as several back-up specialties.
- This Emergency Department at this Level III trauma center sees an annual patient volume of 41,000.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team full-time at Faxton-St.
- Independent contractor model.
- Exceptional network of physicians working together.
- Professional liability insurance and tail coverage provider.
- Luke's Healthcare in Utica, New York.
- The ED provides 36 hours of physician coverage and 36 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago