Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Utica) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This Emergency Department at this Level III trauma center sees an annual patient volume of 41,000.
- Qualified candidates will be board certified or prepared in Emergency Medicine or board certified in a primary care specialty with current Atls, Acls, Pals & stroke certifications.
- Luke's Healthcare in Utica, New York.
- Independent contractor model.
- Luke's is a designated Stroke Center that has 24 hour Interventional Radiology and Orthopedic coverage, as well as several back-up specialties.
- Exceptional network of physicians working together.
- Professional liability insurance and tail coverage provider.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team full-time at Faxton-St.
- The ED provides 36 hours of physician coverage and 36 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.