Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Middletown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8 AM to 8 PM Saturday and Sunday 8 AM to 8 PM.
- X-ray and EKG services.
- The staff is comprised of highly trained, board-certified emergency medicine physicians and other urgent care providers.
- An average of 40 patients daily.
- Middletown, NJ is located in Monmouth County and is close to.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Recreational activities include golf, fishing, hiking, beautiful parks and horseback riding.
- The areas boasts a wide variety of restaurants and shopping opportunities.
- New Jersey beaches and easily accessible to New York City by train.
- 12 hours physician coverage.
- This newly renovated facility offers Lab.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Per Diem Urgent Care Physicians for eMedical in Middletown, NJ.
- The Middletown Urgent Care Center is located in Middletown, NJ and has been serving the community for more than 20 years.
- Open seven days a week, including holidays with onsite diagnostic equipment, including laboratory and X-ray services.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services