Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kingston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Kingston, NY is located in the beautiful Hudson Valley region and is minutes from New Paltz, Woodstock and Rhinebeck.
- Lgbt friendly.
- The Stroke Center received the 2018 American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's "Get With the Guidelines.
- Autism Friendly ED.
- Edims EMR.
- Kingston offers endless outdoor recreational activities including hiking, biking, boating, skiing, rock climbing, sky diving and golfing.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Nearby antique shopping, historic landmarks, colonial architecture, wineries, farmers markets, folk art studios, and bed & breakfast inns.
- 35 ED beds.
- 40,000 annual visits.
- 90 minutes from NYC.
- Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award.
- Residents of Kingston enjoy outstanding local restaurants and attractions including the nearby Culinary Institute of America and Mohonk Mountain House Resort and Spa.
- 10 Fast Track beds.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Per Diem Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at Health Alliance Hospital - Broadway Campus located in Kingston, New York.
- Health Alliance Hospital-Broadway Campus, part of the Health Alliance of the Hudson Valley, is a 150-bed acute care hospital providing medical/surgical care, ambulatory surgery care, diagnostic imaging, emergency services, obstetrics rehabilitation, and acute and chronic renal dialysis services.
- The project will also redevelop the current HealthAlliance Hospital: Broadway Campus into a "medical village" with a projected completion of 2020.
- HealthAlliance Hospital - Broadway Campus ED is designated as a Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission.
- Daily Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- Stroke Center and Chest Pain Center.
- Close proximity to several elite universities.
- The new HealthAlliance Hospital effort and the planned consolidation of all HealthAlliance inpatient and emergency services in that re-created Mary's Avenue hospital are the first part of a multiyear, $133 million Healthy Neighborhood Initiative project.
- More information is included here: https://.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services