Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rhinebeck) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We treat over 26,000 patients per year in the newly-expanded ED, where we provide 24 hours of Physician coverage and 20 hours of Advanced Practice Clinician coverage daily.
- We are seeking a strong, experienced candidate to lead a group of outstanding ED physicians by assessing and implementing positive, patient-focused initiatives that are consistent with the vision of TeamHealth and Northern Dutchess Hospital.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Board-certified Emergency Medicine candidates with strong leadership experience are encouraged.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus available.
- The qualified candidate will have the potential to earn a terrific stipend and very competitive compensation while working limited clinical shifts, and TeamHealth will provide the support needed to help reach personal and professional goals.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Facility Medical Director to lead our Emergency Department team at Northern Dutchess Hospital in beautiful Rhinebeck, New York.
- Access to a network of world-class Emergency Medicine physician leaders.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.