Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · December 11, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rhinebeck) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board-certified Emergency Medicine candidates with strong leadership experience are encouraged.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Access to a network of world-class Emergency Medicine physician leaders.
- The qualified candidate will have the potential to earn a terrific stipend and very competitive compensation while working limited clinical shifts, and TeamHealth will provide the support needed to help reach personal and professional goals.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus available.
- We treat over 26,000 patients per year in the newly-expanded ED, where we provide 24 hours of Physician coverage and 20 hours of Advanced Practice Clinician coverage daily.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Facility Medical Director to lead our Emergency Department team at Northern Dutchess Hospital in beautiful Rhinebeck, New York.
- We are seeking a strong, experienced candidate to lead a group of outstanding ED physicians by assessing and implementing positive, patient-focused initiatives that are consistent with the vision of TeamHealth and Northern Dutchess Hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago