Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · December 11, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rhinebeck) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Over 300,000 hours of free CME available in the TeamHealth Institute.
- You can enjoy flexible scheduling and the camaraderie of an established clinician group.
- We treat over 26,000 patients per year in the newly-expanded ED, where we provide 24 hours of Physician coverage and 20 hours of Advanced Practice Clinician coverage daily.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Emergency Department team at Northern Dutchess Hospital in beautiful Rhinebeck, New York.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- We also provide competitive compensation, an extraordinary employee assistance program, with sign-on and relocation bonuses for full-time candidates.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago