Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rhinebeck) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Over 300,000 hours of free CME available in the TeamHealth Institute.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- You can enjoy flexible scheduling and the camaraderie of an established clinician group.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- We also provide competitive compensation, an extraordinary employee assistance program, with sign-on and relocation bonuses for full-time candidates.
- We treat over 26,000 patients per year in the newly-expanded ED, where we provide 24 hours of Physician coverage and 20 hours of Advanced Practice Clinician coverage daily.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Emergency Department team at Northern Dutchess Hospital in beautiful Rhinebeck, New York.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.