Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Neptune) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Level II Trauma Center/Level II Pediatric Trauma Center.
- Behavioral Health: 5 beds.
- This warm and accepting community includes numerous synagogues, churches and mosques and highly rated private and public schools.
- Must be BC in Emergency Medicine (Abem or Aobem) with established academic and leadership background.
- Peds: 8 beds.
- Numerous residency and fellowship programs.
- New York City.
- Housing options include the following: beachfront property, executive communities, golf course communities, townhouses and everything in between.
- Experience the best New Jersey has to offer.
- American Heart Association Get with the Guidelines Heart Failure Gold Plus Award.
- Southern, NJ, Atlantic City, NJ and Philadelphia and minutes away from Asbury Park.
- Cardiac PCI center/Resuscitation center.
- Regionally ranked as.5 top hospital in New Jersey and.39 orthopedic program in the nation by United States News & World Report.
- 24% admission rate.
- Major teaching site with the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine At Seton Hall University.
- Centrally located with easy access to Northern, NJ.
- Excellent compensation package including robust benefits, CME allowance, expense reimbursement account and fully-paid malpractice coverage.
- Epic EMR.
- 60-bed ED.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center.
- Awarded an "A" for patient safety, Spring 2019, by the Leapfrog Group.
- From world-class fishing, boating and beaches to eclectic shopping, dining and cultural centers (e.
- Employee Status.
- Open Heart Center.
- Monmouth County is a great place to raise a family or enjoy a carefree lifestyle.
- Full practice support with APP's and scribes.
- Advanced Certification for Comprehensive Stroke Care by the Joint Commission and the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Get With the Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus, Target: Stroke Elite Honor Roll Award.
- 90,000 annual patient volume (including 20,000 annual pediatric).
- Count Basie Theater) and events (seafood festivals, art festivals, food festivals and more).
- Trauma: 5 beds.
- Envision Physician Services has a Chair of Emergency Medicine position now available at Jersey Shore University Medical Center (member of Hackensack Meridian Health) located in Neptune NJ.
- Teaching site for St. Georges School of Medicine.
- Fast Track: 12 beds.
- 30 Main ED Beds.
- The Stone Pony.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Envision Physician Services