Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · January 24, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Neptune) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Epic EMR.
- Peds: 8 beds.
- Awarded an "A" for patient safety, Spring 2019, by the Leapfrog Group.
- This warm and accepting community includes numerous synagogues, churches and mosques and highly rated private and public schools.
- The Stone Pony.
- 24% admission rate.
- 30 Main ED Beds.
- New York City.
- Employee Status.
- Fast Track: 12 beds.
- Teaching site for St. Georges School of Medicine.
- 60-bed ED.
- Count Basie Theater) and events (seafood festivals, art festivals, food festivals and more).
- Comprehensive Stroke Center.
- 90,000 annual patient volume (including 20,000 annual pediatric).
- Southern, NJ, Atlantic City, NJ and Philadelphia and minutes away from Asbury Park.
- Excellent compensation package including robust benefits, CME allowance, expense reimbursement account and fully-paid malpractice coverage.
- Open Heart Center.
- Housing options include the following: beachfront property, executive communities, golf course communities, townhouses and everything in between.
- Full practice support with APP's and scribes.
- Monmouth County is a great place to raise a family or enjoy a carefree lifestyle.
- Experience the best New Jersey has to offer.
- Cardiac PCI center/Resuscitation center.
- Major teaching site with the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine At Seton Hall University.
- From world-class fishing, boating and beaches to eclectic shopping, dining and cultural centers (e.
- American Heart Association Get with the Guidelines Heart Failure Gold Plus Award.
- Advanced Certification for Comprehensive Stroke Care by the Joint Commission and the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
- Behavioral Health: 5 beds.
- Regionally ranked as.5 top hospital in New Jersey and.39 orthopedic program in the nation by United States News & World Report.
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Get With the Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus, Target: Stroke Elite Honor Roll Award.
- Envision Physician Services has a Chair of Emergency Medicine position now available at Jersey Shore University Medical Center (member of Hackensack Meridian Health) located in Neptune NJ.
- Numerous residency and fellowship programs.
- Level II Trauma Center/Level II Pediatric Trauma Center.
- Centrally located with easy access to Northern, NJ.
- Trauma: 5 beds.
- Must be BC in Emergency Medicine (Abem or Aobem) with established academic and leadership background.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Sep 18.