Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · April 1, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Staten Island) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Richmond University Medical Center (Rumc) is a 470+ bed healthcare facility and teaching institution.
- Staten Island is the southernmost county in New York.
- New ED being built with separate dedicated Peds emergency department.
- 24 hour Ultrasound availability.
- Pediatric Orthopedics.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine fellowship required.
- Staten Island is just 5 miles from Manhattan, less than a mile from Brooklyn and minutes from New Jersey.
- Level 2 Trauma Center for Peds.
- For quality and patient safety.
- Rumc serves borough residents as a leader in the areas of acute, medical and surgical care, including emergency care, surgery, minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, gastroenterology, cardiology, pediatrics, podiatry, endocrinology, urology, oncology, orthopedics, neonatal intensive care and maternal health.
- Offering phenomenal city views, Staten Island has 4 major bridges that connect the island to surrounding areas.
- Pediatric Surgery.
- Pediatric Residency.
- 65,000 annual patient volume including 10,000+ pediatric volume.
- Mid day shifts.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Cultural options include Staten Island Zoo, botanical garden, children's museum, shopping, restaurants, Staten Island Yankees minor league baseball team and a 9/11 Memorial.
- Rumc has earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
- ENT which covers both adults and pediatrics.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician is located in Staten Island, NY.
- Outdoor recreational options include golfing, fishing, biking, birding, and kayaking.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services