Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Target start date: Asap.
- Broadway theater is staged in neon-lit Times Square.
- From Times Square to Greenwich Village to the Upper East Side, "the city that never sleeps" is the top destination for healthcare professionals in search of non-stop action and rewarding assignments in the heart of the city.
- Rich in history, graced with sweeping sandy beaches and natural beauty, yet within easy commute of the bright lights and big action of New York City, Long Island beckons with its rugged coastline, forests, historic sites and charming seaside villages.
- Board Certified Emergency Medicine.
- Need is due to Covid-19.
- Looking for 1 Full Time Physician.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- If you want to enjoy a more relaxed pace, you can take an assignment on Long Island.
- At its core is Manhattan, a densely populated borough that's among the world's major commercial, financial and cultural centers.
- Emergency Medicine Physican.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Its iconic sites include skyscrapers such as the Empire State Building and sprawling Central Park.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- NYP Hospital location and schedule to be determined.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- New York City comprises 5 boroughs sitting where the Hudson River meets the Atlantic Ocean.
- Whether strolling through Central Park, shopping on Fifth Avenue or watching a Broadway show, New York City offers unforgettable sights, sounds and experiences at every turn!
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Day 12 Pay Rate: $243 - 255.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Mar 27.