Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · June 1, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Middletown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Middletown Urgent Care Center is located in Middletown, NJ.
- Emergency Medical Associates (EMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, is seeking an Urgent Care Medical Director to provide onsite management of the clinical and administrative aspects of our Urgent Care Center at eMedical Urgent Care located in Middletown, NJ.
- This newly renovated facility offers Lab.
- And has been serving the community for more than 20 years.
- Middletown, NJ is located in Monmouth County and is close to.
- 12 hours physician coverage.
- New Jersey beaches and easily accessible to New York City by train.
- Recreational activities include golf, fishing, hiking, beautiful parks and horseback riding.
- Open seven days a week, including holidays with onsite diagnostic equipment, including laboratory and X-ray services.
- X-ray and EKG services.
- The staff is comprised of highly trained, board-certified emergency medicine physicians and other urgent care providers.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8 AM to 9 PM Saturday and Sunday 8 AM to 8 PM.
- 42 patients daily.
- Must be BC/BE EM or BC FM/IM with UC experience.
- The areas boasts a wide variety of restaurants and shopping opportunities.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Envision Physician Services