Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · August 8, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Middletown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This newly renovated facility offers Lab.
- Emergency Medical Associates (EMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, is seeking an Urgent Care Medical Director to provide onsite management of the clinical and administrative aspects of our Urgent Care Center at eMedical Urgent Care located in Middletown, NJ.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8 AM to 9 PM Saturday and Sunday 8 AM to 8 PM.
- Must be BC/BE EM or BC FM/IM with UC experience.
- The staff is comprised of highly trained, board-certified emergency medicine physicians and other urgent care providers.
- Middletown, NJ is located in Monmouth County and is close to.
- The areas boasts a wide variety of restaurants and shopping opportunities.
- And has been serving the community for more than 20 years.
- X-ray and EKG services.
- 42 patients daily.
- Recreational activities include golf, fishing, hiking, beautiful parks and horseback riding.
- The Middletown Urgent Care Center is located in Middletown, NJ.
- Open seven days a week, including holidays with onsite diagnostic equipment, including laboratory and X-ray services.
- 12 hours physician coverage.
- New Jersey beaches and easily accessible to New York City by train.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services