Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · June 1, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Toms River) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Diverse pathology with ability to do procedures.
- 7 Fast Track beds.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring a Per Diem Emergency Medicine Physician in the Jersey Shore area.
- Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area.
- Community Medical Center, member of RWJ Barnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ.
- 78,000 annual volume including 9,000 pediatric visits.
- The Cancer Center is designated by the Commission on Cancer of The American College of Surgeons as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program since 1986 and is also the recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award.
- Self-run, 30-bed ED RDU.
- Ranked as one of the.
- The Breast Center is a designated program by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (Napbc), the only accredited center in Ocean and Atlantic counties.
- Multiple residency programs coming in 2021.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City.
- CMC has earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for its Stroke, Heart Failure, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Total Joint Replacement-Hip and Knee programs.
- 60 miles south of New York City.
- Dedicated Chest Pain Center with specialized cardiac care.
- 8 PEDs beds.
- Autism Friendly.
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- 24/7 one on one Scribe support.
- Best Places to Raise a Child- Reader's Digest.
- Wide range of sub specialist back up available including hand and neuro surgery.
- Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals, and a variety of dining and shopping options.
- 64 ED beds.
- Community Medical Center (CMC) is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab and cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs.
- Best Places to Live' by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Best nursing staffed ED in RWJ Barnabas Health system with experienced nurses and low turnover.
- Consistently rated in the 99th percentile of high volume EDs by Press Ganey.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services