Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · June 1, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- A designated Magnet hospital for excellence in nursing, hospital services include freestanding cancer center, sleep disorders center, joint replacement institute and robotic surgery.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking experienced Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to staff the Emergency Department at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset located in Somerville, NJ.
- Somerville, NJ is a suburb of New York City.
- Stroke center and chest pain center.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR.
- 2+ years of Emergency Medicine Experience required.
- Living in Somerset County offers residents a suburban feel where many young professionals.
- 30 minutes from Princeton.
- This is a full time opportunity.
- Recreational activities include horseback riding, kayaking, hiking, annual charity steeplechase races, numerous public parks and Somerset Patriots Minor League Baseball team.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset is a 355-bed regional teaching hospital.
- The ED at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset has been recently renovated to accommodate 43 beds and sees 54,000 visits annually.
- 8 Psych beds.
- Epic EMR coming in 2021.
- Cultural activities include shopping mall, boutiques, award-winning restaurants, community events, antiquing and Duke's Estate.
- Somerville is in Somerset County and is one of the best places to live in New Jersey.
- 1 hour from New York and Philadelphia.
- Fast Track.
- Therapeutic hypothermia treatment.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services