Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · August 8, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hudson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive rehabilitation services.
- Fast Track.
- Stroke Gold Plus award for a second year in a row.
- 71,300 square-foot office building and parking garage annex.
- CMH runs more than 35 care centers, including 15 primary care and more than 20 specialty care centers.
- FM or IM Physicians with EM Fellowship or EM experience.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- 9-bed Intensive Care Unit.
- Physician Coverage: 24 hours daily.
- State-of-the-art emergency and surgical departments.
- Transfusion-free medicine and surgery.
- Beginning with the Hudson City Hospital, the hospital network has grown to serve more than 100,000 residents in Columbia, Greene and Dutchess counties.
- Full Neurosurgery on site.
- Columbia Memorial Health (CMH) has been providing medical care for the Hudson Valley since 1889.
- Over the last 10 years, CMH has invested more than $51 million in new facilities and equipment improvements, including surgical instrumentation, patient information systems and medical imaging technologies.
- A full complement of specialty services.
- Emergency Medicine physicians rotate through the main Emergency Department as well as the RDU.
- Four seasons of outdoor recreational activities, including hiking, biking, fishing, skiing, snowboarding and more.
- Enjoy numerous events such as the opera, theater, farmer's markets, wineries and brew pubs.
- Serves Albany, Columbia, Dutchess, Greene, Rensselaer and Ulster counties.
- The Rapid Diagnostic Unit at Columbia Memorial Hospital is located next to the main Emergency Department and holds 8 beds.
- Received the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association Get With the Guidelines.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine and Family Practice physicians to staff the Rapid Diagnostic Unit at Columbia Memorial Hospital located in Hudson, New York.
- Edmis EMR.
- 34,000 annual patient volume.
- Beyond its 2 square miles are an abundance of bucolic environs, including farmland, historic homes, and open spaces for land and water sports.
- Two off-site urgent care centers operated by the emergency medicine group.
- Hudson, NY is a quaint, historic town, located on the Hudson River and features a lively downtown area, home to an eclectic mix of more than 65 restaurants and shops.
- Hour from Albany and 2 hours from NYC.
- APP Coverage: 30 hours daily.
- 24 ED beds.
- Hospital Profile.
- Scribe coverage.
- Recognized as one of the premier antiquing centers in the country.
- Modern 192-bed acute care hospital.
- Columbia Memorial Hospital in Hudson, NY is one of the most innovative and technically advanced facilities in the Hudson Valley.
- Affiliate of the Albany Medical Health System.
- Its urban center boasts over 200 proprietor-owned shops, eating and drinking establishments, cultural venues and quaint B's to contemporary inns and hotels.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services