Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · July 26, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Staten Island) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Outdoor recreational options include golfing, fishing, biking, birding, and kayaking.
- Richmond University Medical Center (Rumc), an affiliate of The Mount Sinai Hospital and the Icahn School of Medicine, is a 470+ bed healthcare facility and teaching institution.
- 65,000 annual patient volume including 10,000+ pediatric volume.
- Level 2 Trauma Center for Peds.
- New ED being built with separate dedicated Peds emergency department.
- Offering phenomenal city views, Staten Island has 4 major bridges that connect the island to surrounding areas.
- Interested candidates should have at least 2-5 years of previous leadership and administrative experience.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Board Certified Emergency Medicine Medical Director to provide onsite management of the clinical and administrative aspects of our Emergency Department at Richmond University Medical Center located in Staten Island, New York.
- Rumc has earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
- Staten Island is the southernmost county in New York.
- 24 hour Ultrasound availability.
- Pediatric Residency.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Rumc serves borough residents as a leader in the areas of acute, medical and surgical care, including emergency care, surgery, minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, gastroenterology, cardiology, pediatrics, podiatry, endocrinology, urology, oncology, orthopedics, neonatal intensive care and maternal health.
- For quality and patient safety.
- Cultural options include Staten Island Zoo, botanical garden, children's museum, shopping, restaurants, Staten Island Yankees minor league baseball team and a 9/11 Memorial.
- Staten Island is just 5 miles from Manhattan, less than a mile from Brooklyn and minutes from New Jersey.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR.
- Level 1 Trauma Center for Adults.
- Mid day shifts.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Oct 21.