Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Staten Island) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Staten Island is the southernmost county in New York.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Level 2 Trauma Center for Peds.
- Level 1 Trauma Center for Adults.
- Pediatric Residency.
- Offering phenomenal city views, Staten Island has 4 major bridges that connect the island to surrounding areas.
- Cultural options include Staten Island Zoo, botanical garden, children's museum, shopping, restaurants, Staten Island Yankees minor league baseball team and a 9/11 Memorial.
- For quality and patient safety.
- Rumc serves borough residents as a leader in the areas of acute, medical and surgical care, including emergency care, surgery, minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, gastroenterology, cardiology, pediatrics, podiatry, endocrinology, urology, oncology, orthopedics, neonatal intensive care and maternal health.
- Outdoor recreational options include golfing, fishing, biking, birding, and kayaking.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR.
- New ED being built with separate dedicated Peds emergency department.
- Staten Island is just 5 miles from Manhattan, less than a mile from Brooklyn and minutes from New Jersey.
- 65,000 annual patient volume including 10,000+ pediatric volume.
- Rumc has earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
- 24 hour Ultrasound availability.
- Richmond University Medical Center (Rumc), an affiliate of The Mount Sinai Hospital and the Icahn School of Medicine, is a 470+ bed healthcare facility and teaching institution.
- Mid day shifts.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Board Certified Emergency Medicine Medical Director to provide onsite management of the clinical and administrative aspects of our Emergency Department at Richmond University Medical Center located in Staten Island, New York.
- Interested candidates should have at least 2-5 years of previous leadership and administrative experience.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services